Fluffy French Bulldog Price Chart
How Much Does a Fluffy French Bulldogs Cost?
In the United States, the average price range for a Fluffy French Bulldog puppy is typically between $5,000 and $15,000. In the United Kingdom, the cost may be slightly higher, ranging from £5,000 to £14,000 (approximately $6,800 to $17,500 USD). However, the price can go even higher depending on the breeder and additional factors such as rare color DNA and pedigree.
When considering purchasing a Fluffy French Bulldog, it is essential to work with a reputable breeder who can provide proper documentation regarding the puppy’s health and lineage. Additionally, prospective owners should be prepared for ongoing expenses such as food, supplies, grooming, and veterinary care. It’s important to note that the initial purchase price of a Fluffy French Bulldog puppy is only the beginning of the financial responsibilities associated with owning a pet.
Understanding the reasons behind the high cost of French Bulldogs as a breed can help shed light on why Fluffy French Bulldogs, in particular, command a higher price. Exploring this topic will provide valuable insights for those interested in becoming Frenchie owners. Let’s delve deeper into the subject.
Fluffy French Bulldog
Fluffy Frenchie For Sale
We currently do not have any Fluffy French Bulldogs on sale at the moment. Please use our Frenchie FAQ Puppy Finder app to find a puppy. Our app has over 15,000 breeders and Frenchie parents you can connect with. It’s the World’s 1st French Bulldog social media app and it’s Free. On the app there are Fluffy French Bulldogs for sale, rare color Frenchie puppies for sale, and Big Rope, Hairless & Pink French Bulldogs for sale!
Or fill out our litter request form for up and coming litters.
Fluffy Frenchie Price FAQ:
Why Are Fluffy French Bulldogs so Expensive?
When comparing the cost of a Labrador puppy, which is priced at a modest $500, to the price of Fluffy French Bulldogs, it becomes evident that Fluffy Frenchies are generally ten times to twenty times more expensive. This significant price difference can be attributed to several factors that contribute to the higher cost of Fluffy French Bulldog puppies.
First and foremost, the popularity of French Bulldogs plays a significant role in their elevated price. These adorable canines rank as the number one most popular breed in the United States and second in the United Kingdom. The high demand for Frenchies drives up their price in the market.
Another crucial factor is the breeding challenges associated with French Bulldogs. Unlike other breeds, French Bulldogs often face difficulties in natural breeding due to their unique anatomy. As a result, nearly 80% of Frenchies require birth through a Caesarean section, which incurs substantial medical expenses. Moreover, both the mother and the puppies require additional care following the procedure, adding to the overall breeding costs.
Furthermore, the mating process itself can be complex for French Bulldogs. Males often struggle to mount females successfully, leading to a higher reliance on Artificial Insemination for breeding. This method further increases the expenses associated with breeding French Bulldog puppies.
Additionally, the average litter size of French Bulldogs tends to be relatively small compared to other breeds. Typically, a Fluffy French Bulldog litter consists of only 2 to 4 puppies. However, litter sizes can vary, ranging from a single puppy to as many as eight puppies. Multiple factors influence the litter size, including the age and health of the mother dog (dam), the size and fertility of the male dog (stud), and the success rate of mating attempts.
Considering these factors, it becomes clear why Fluffy French Bulldogs command a higher price compared to other breeds. The challenges associated with breeding, coupled with their immense popularity, contribute to the increased cost of acquiring a French Bulldog puppy.
How Much Does a Fluffy French Bulldog Puppy Cost?
The best bred Fluffy French bulldog puppies usual starting costs is $10,000+. However, puppies can come to your home at a lower price of almost $5,000 from a puppy mill. It’s best to avoid buying Fluffy French Bulldogs from puppy mills because you will likely pay the difference in health bills later.
Although the average starting price of a Fluffy Frenchie puppy is $8,000, it can easily reach up to $30,000+. Various factors are related to the cost of these dogs. Remember that it costs you more if you want specific exotic colors in French Bulldogs that are genetically rare. A Fluffy Brindle or Fawn puppy is usually at a lower price. On the other hand, a Fluffy Platinum or Isabella Frenchie puppy has a much higher cost.
What Are The Factors That Affect Fluffy French Bulldog Prices?
The pricing of Fluffy French Bulldog can be influenced by several factors, which include:
- Breeder’s reputation: Established breeders who have a solid track record of producing healthy and top-quality Fluffy French Bulldogs often charge higher prices for their puppies.
- Pedigree: Puppies with exceptional bloodlines and a purebred lineage tend to command a higher price due to their lineage’s prestige and desirability.
- Coat color: Fluffy French Bulldogs come in a variety of colors, but certain rare colors like Merle and testable chocolate are highly sought after, resulting in a higher price for puppies with these unique coat colors.
- Gender: There can be a difference in price between male and female Fluffy French Bulldogs, with females generally being more expensive, mainly due to their potential for breeding and producing offspring.
- Age: Younger furry puppies typically have a higher price point compared to older long haired French Bulldogs, as they require more care and investment during their early developmental stages.
- Health status: French Bulldogs with existing health issues or a history of medical problems may be priced lower than their healthy counterparts, as potential owners need to consider ongoing medical expenses and care requirements.
- Location: The region or geographical location can influence the pricing of Fluffy French Bulldogs, with some areas having a higher cost of living and demand for the breed, resulting in higher prices.
While price is a factor to consider when selecting a French Bulldog, it is crucial to prioritize the dog’s health and well-being above all else. Investing in a healthy and responsibly bred puppy from a reputable breeder ensures the best chances for a happy and long-lasting companionship.
Fluffy French Bulldog Price List
The price of Fluffy Frenchies depends on their color, pedigree, coat length, and sex. Our price is based on reputable breeders’ standard. Therefore, you can find Fluffy French Bulldogs for cheaper but they may not be test for predisposed health issues:
|French Bulldog Breed||Price|
|Fluffy Brindle, Standard Pied||$4000-$5000 Pet $8,000 + Full|
|Blue Fawn, Standard Fawn Fluffy||$4000-$5000 Pet $10,000+ Full|
|Fluffy Standard Cream||$4,000-$5,000 Pet $10,000+ Full|
|Fluffy Black French Bulldog||$4,000-$5,000 Pet $8,000 + Full|
|Fluffy Blue French Bulldog||$4,000-$5,000 Pet $10,000 +Full|
|Fluffy Chocolate French Bulldog||$4,000-$6,000 Pet $12,000 + Full|
|Fluffy Lilac French Bulldog||$5,000-$6,000 Pet $15,000+ Full|
|Platinum Fluffy French Bulldog||$20,000 + Full (Pet Price N/A)|
|Fluffy Merle French Bulldog||$25,000 + Full (Pet Price N/A)|
|Fluffy Isabella French Bulldog||$25,000 + Full (Pet Price N/A)|
|Fluffy New Shade Isabella French Bulldog||$30,000 + Full (Pet Price N/A)|
How Much is a Fluffy French Bulldog
The cost of a Fluffy French Bulldog, especially one of breeding quality, typically begins around $8,000 and has the potential to surpass $50,000 or more. Among the most expensive variations of Fluffy French Bulldogs are the Fluffy Merle, Pink, and long-haired Isabella, which command premium prices.
Care Cost for a Fluffy French Bulldog Puppy
Common Expenses When Caring For a Fluffy Frenchie Puppy:
- Purchase price: The cost of a Fluffy French Bulldog puppy can vary depending on the breeder, location, and bloodline. On average, you can expect to pay between $5,000 to $20,000 for a Long Haired French Bulldog puppy.
- Food: Feeding a Fluffy French Bulldog puppy high-quality dog food is essential for their growth and development. Expect to spend around $30 to $50 per month on food.
- Supplies: You’ll need to purchase basic supplies such as a collar, leash, food and water bowls, and a crate. You may also want to buy toys and training aids. Plan to spend about $150 to $200 on supplies.
- Vet visits: Fluffy French Bulldogs are prone to certain health issues, so regular vet visits are important to keep them healthy. The cost of vet visits can vary depending on where you live and what type of services your puppy needs. Budget around $300 to $500 per year for routine veterinary care, and potentially more if your puppy requires special care or treatment.
- Vaccinations and preventive medications: Fluffy French Bulldog puppies need to be vaccinated against various diseases and parasites. The cost of vaccinations and preventive medications can range from $100 to $300 per year.
- Grooming: French Bulldogs have short hair, so they don’t require much grooming. However, they do need their nails trimmed and ears cleaned regularly. You may also want to hire a professional groomer for baths and haircuts. Expect to spend around $50 to $100 per year on grooming.
Overall, the cost of Fluffy French Bulldog puppy care can range from $2,000 to $7,000 per year, depending on where you live and what services your puppy requires. It’s important to budget for these expenses to ensure that you can provide your puppy with the best possible care.
Whelping Cost for Fluffy French Bulldog Puppy
The cost of whelping a Fluffy French Bulldog can vary depending on several factors, including the location, the breeder, and the services required. Here are some common expenses associated with whelping a French Bulldog:
- Pre-natal care: This may include ultrasounds, bloodwork, and other tests to ensure the health of the mother and puppies. This can cost around $500 to $1,500.
- C-section delivery: French Bulldogs have narrow hips, making natural delivery difficult or even impossible. Many French Bulldogs require a C-section, which can cost anywhere from $1,500 to $4,000.
- Post-natal care: This may include follow-up visits to the veterinarian for the mother and puppies, as well as any necessary medications or supplements. This can cost around $500 to $1,500.
More Frequently Asked Questions
When Can My Fluffy French Bulldog Puppy Come Home?
After birth Fluffy French Bulldog puppies must be whelped. Some breeders hire professional whelpers and this can cost an additional several thousand dollars. Thus increasing the overall cost of breeding. French Bulldog puppies can normally be re-homed after 8 weeks.
What is included with our French Bulldog puppies
- 1 year health guarantee
- We deworm all puppies 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, and 8 weeks.
- AKC registration papers, veterinary exam and health certificate.
- A small bag of food to take home
What Does A Fluffy French Bulldog Cost After You Bring Home?
After bringing your Frenchie home, you must be careful while keeping them in extremely cold or hot conditions. That’s because these dogs can’t regulate their body temperature. Therefore, you should invest in air-conditioning if you keep your Fluffy French Bulldog puppy in a hot place as he/she can’t bear high temperature. Likewise, your puppy needs a sweater and a heater while living in cold areas.
Here are some other expenses that you need to bear after bringing your puppy home:
Food is one of the never-ending expenses for keeping puppies at home. Compared to adult food, puppy food is expensive as it contains high protein. French bulldogs need 25-30 calories per pound daily, depending on their body weight. So, depending on the food type and the dog size, your Frenchie food costs you almost expect to pay $20 to $60 per month. A raw food diet can be quite a bit more expensive, but it is the recommend diet for this breed.
Being a caring pet parent, you should supply plenty of things for your new puppy, including toys, bowls, a and a leash. Although, crate training is not preferred by all Frenchie parent, it can definitely increase your cost higher. The total expense depends on the quality of products that you choose. We would recommend a budget of at least $300 to $500 in the initial months.
Trips to a vet happen more frequently if you have a French Bulldog, and this can become quite expense. Frenchies usually suffer from eye conditions like entropion, cataracts, and cherry eye. The treatment cost of entropion is $300 to $1500. Spinal ailments such as hip dysplasia usually cost $1500 to $6000. At the same time, treating intervertebral disk disease costs $2500 to $7000.
If you want to save on vet cost for your Frenchies from numerous health conditions, you should invest in pet insurance. Pet insurance for a dog costs about $45 per month. While in the case of Frenchies, it’s approximately $60 per month. Various pet insurance policies are available, including:
- Time-limited policies
- Accident-only policies
- Maximum benefit policies
- Lifetime policies
Additional Costs to Consider for Fluffy French Bulldog
Several other additional costs in the case of keeping a French bulldog include:
Although training Frenchies are comparatively easy, they can become stubborn. Therefore, start them on obedience training classes early. A one-hour group lesson on a weekly or monthly basis costs up to $50 to $125.
Fortunately, these dogs aren’t very energetic, so you don’t need to spend on sporting classes or agility training that costs higher.
A Poodle or Schnauzer usually needs a haircut, but that’s not the case for French bulldogs because of lack of shedding. A weekly brush and occasional bathing is all that is necessary for this breed. Also, it would be best if you trim their nails every 2 weeks. You can groom them at home using nail clippers and the right brush. However, professional grooming will cost you a little $10.
Other expenses of a French bulldog include hiring a dog sitter or sending he/she to doggy daycare when you aren’t with them. That’s because your Frenchies suffer from separation anxiety which can affect them mentally. If left bored for too long they can become destructive.
What’s the Cost of Common French Bulldog Health Issues?
French Bulldogs are prone to several health issues, some of which can be costly to treat. Here are some common health issues and their associated treatment costs:
- Brachycephalic airway syndrome: This is a condition that affects many breeds with flat faces, including French Bulldogs. It can cause breathing difficulties, coughing, and other respiratory problems. Treatment may include surgery to widen the airway, which can cost around $2,000 to $4,000.
- Hip dysplasia: This is a genetic condition that affects the hip joint, causing pain and stiffness. Treatment may include surgery or medication, which can cost around $1,000 to $6,000.
- Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD): This is a condition that affects the spinal cord, causing weakness or paralysis in the legs. Treatment may include surgery, which can cost around $4,000 to $6,000.
- Skin allergies: French Bulldogs can be prone to skin allergies, which can cause itching, redness, and other skin problems. Treatment may include medication and/or a special diet, which can cost around $200 to $500 per year.
- Cherry eye: This is a condition that affects the tear gland in the eye, causing a bulge or protrusion. Treatment may include surgery, which can cost around $500 to $1,500.
- Ear infections: French Bulldogs have floppy ears, which can trap moisture and lead to ear infections. Treatment may include medication and/or cleaning, which can cost around $100 to $500 per episode.
It’s important to keep in mind that these are just estimates, and the actual cost of treatment can vary depending on the severity of the condition, the location, and the veterinarian’s fees. It’s always a good idea to budget for unexpected health expenses by setting aside a rainy day fund or considering pet insurance.